Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in Louisiana
Barry J. Tassin
New Orleans, LA CFO
37 Years of Experience
University of Minnesota.
University of Phoenix.
Certificates & Licenses:
CFMA (Construction and Financial Management Association)
FENG (Financial Executive Networking Group)
Contact Barry Tassin and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
Barry Tassin, Your New Orleans B2B CFO®.
B2B CFO® is the nation's largest provider of CFO Services and Exit Strategy Services to owners of privately-held companies throughout the United States.
- Increased gross margin by 45% for a client by building more effective pricing models.
- Helped increase revenues by 22% for a client through developing a more efficient process for allocating the duties and responsibilities of sales and marketing personnel.
- Identified and reduced overhead costs by 29% for a distressed business client.
- Negotiated new terms and conditions with a client's bank to convert a high interest revolving debt to a low interest term debt.
Barry's experience encompasses large, medium, and small companies which includes publically traded companies, Fortune 250 companies, Fortune 500 companies, and privately-owned companies.
Barry earned both his BBA and MBA from Loyola University of New Orleans where he graduated with honors.