Providing CFO services and Business Transition Services in Louisiana and Arkansas
Ruston, LA CFO
37 Years of Experience
LA Tech University
Certificates & Licenses:
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
American Institute of CPA's
Contact Glen Mitchell and receive a free Discovery Analysis™
- A confidential meeting with the business owner(s), then interview company staff.
- Look at the company’s financial information and computer systems.
- Benchmark financial information against industry averages.
- Create a confidential report of our findings in The Strategy Gameplan™
Glen is a hands-on, creative, and strategic problem solver that has been helping business owners grow and manage their businesses for over 30 years. He has been a CFO in private industry for the last 16 years, and prior to that spent 20 years in public accounting, part of that time as a partner/owner in his own firm. During that time Glen has been recognized as a trusted business adviser and partner, working with business owners, upper management, board of directors and other advisers to help develop and implement business strategies for increasing profits, cash flow and value.
He has successfully developed and implemented key business metrics for helping manage and grow business, as well as numerous financial and management reporting systems that have produced positive results, specifically related to cash and working capital management, profit and loss budgeting and forecasting, inventory control, and separate business segments and locations.
Glen's areas of experience and expertise include:
- Strategic planning
- Cash/working capital management
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Financial and management reporting systems
- Process improvement
- Banking, insurance and other outside relationships
- Debt and equity financing and restructuring
- Mergers, acquisitions and divestitures - structuring, negotiating and closing
- Multiple business segments and locations
- Business valuation
- Foreign operations - Middle East
- ERP system implementation
Glen enjoys working with business owners and is willing to invest the time necessary to understand the needs and goals of his clients, so that he can help them develop and execute a plan for reaching those goals.
Glen has a BS in accounting from LA Tech University. During his career he obtained both his Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Certified Financial Planner (CFP) certificates. He is currently a member of the American Institute of CPA's and is a Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA).